|No of Bleeps||LEDS||LEDS||LEDS|
|1||MODE 1||MODE 6||MODE 11|
|2||MODE 2||MODE 7||MODE 12|
|3||MODE 3||MODE 8||MODE 13|
|4||MODE 4||MODE 9||MODE 14|
|5||MODE 5||MODE 10||MODE 15|
1. Press and hold both the PTr and Monitor buttons, while switching the radio ON. Release both buttons.
2. The LED colour and the number of beeps indicates the current mode setting.
Red flashing: Bank 1 (Modes 1 - 5)
Green flashing: Bank 2 (Modes 6-1 0)
Yellow flashing: Bank 3 (Modes 1 1-15)
4. Press the PTT Button to select the required mode within the bank, indicated by the number of beeps in the loudspeaker.
(Example: Select mode No. 7 by pressing the Monitor Button until the LED flashes Green, then press the PTT Button until 2 beeps are heard.)
5. Switch the radio OFF (1) to exit Channel Mode Select operation.
6. The radio is now ready for normal use.